Red Hat: With Red Hat technologies, companies can successfully adapt as business becomes more digital and interconnected.
Meridian IT is a leader in delivering Digital Innovation for businesses. Software Services is at the core of the IT Managed Service which means our Software Engineers and Consultants deliver Applications and Development and Operations in conjunction with Multi Cloud management. The results for customers is enhanced innovation with increased development time, delivering more efficient application development and deployment. Meridian IT is a leading provider of Red Hat solutions and services. Our experienced experts provide support to business’s wishing to deliver applications either on premise or in the cloud on a Linux platform.
Build the foundation to run your workloads wherever you want.
Adopt tools and techniques to create better applications.
Automation & management
Automate rote work and free your teams to focus on customers.
Modernize legacy systems or migrate to more current ones.
Unify data from diverse sources and use it to serve customers.
Start your Digital Innovation journey with Meridian IT
Hybrid Cloud Infrastructure and IT Optimisation Workshop
The discussions will all be around your business requirements. Gaining a full understanding of your current challenges and aspirations for the development of your business, we will design recommendations around a discussion framework of:
- Platform modernisation
- Standardisation and consolidation of systems
- Increasing efficiency
- Preservation of security and simplicity
- Meeting system configuration challenges
- Addressing a higher demand for quality control and oversight
- Compliance and governance
- Delivering agility
- Find and fix issues before they affect your business
Register below for a Hybrid Cloud Infrastructure and IT Optimisation Workshop
Agile Integration Workshop
For this workshop we will focus on how different software applications, services, APIs, data and devices all connect to improve process efficiency. The focus for recommendations will centre around:
- Automation of business process delivery
- The need for real-time and consistent data across all platforms
- Timely delivery of accurate information to users and customers
- The desire to improve your user experience across multiple interfaces
- Measuring API use & effectiveness
- The demand challenge of multiple application delivery
- And the desire to adopt new SaaS applications
Register below for an Agile Integration Workshop
Cloud Native Application Development and Automation Workshop
Helping your business take advantage of the technology behind cloud-native applications will increase development speed and deployment flexibility. The conversation during this session will undoubtedly focus on the container and microservices technologies as well as practices such as agile, DevOps and Continuous Integration & Deployment (CI/CD) to cover the aspects of:
- Accelerated application delivery
- The rapid build and release of new functionality
- Promoting application which as-yet are not cloud or mobile-ready
- Addressing the balance across disparate environments
- A desire for greater automation
- Delivering consistency, compliance & governance over hybrid environments
- The migration to DevOps