Careers: Want to work with the best? Come join our team!
We think we're pretty special to work for!
Current Job Openings
Senior Java Developer
JOB TITLE: Senior Java Developer
REPORTS TO: Software Business Technical Manager
DATE: December 2020
We are currently looking for a Java Developer to join our rapidly growing development team within this leading international advanced technology solution provider. The role of Java Developer will be to build and maintain various customer applications, as well as any in house development required.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Working with a team on various customer projects, to develop and support their enterprise business applications.
To be successful in this role we expect you to have a solid background in developing enterprise level applications and also be comfortable talking about system design and architecture. Good communication skills and working in a professional manner as part of a team is key, as the role is likely to include customer facing activity.
- Java / J2EE Version 8
- Web Services
- Hibernate / Spring Framework
- Web UI
- SQL and relational database experience
- Experience of web application servers (IBM WebSphere and Apache Tomcat)`
- Git Source Control experience
- Redhat Openshift
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Good organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrate a high level of independent judgment and initiative.
- Be totally self-motivated and self-managed.
- Handle confidential information in a professional manner.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
- 3+ years commercial Java Development experience
- Commercial experience developing Enterprise Web applications using Java frameworks Spring and Hibernate
INTERESTED AND QUALIFIED CANDIDATES SHOULD SUBMIT THEIR RESUMES TO
Meridian IT is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin or disability.